Caring for you and your family
We offer a great range of benefits for our employees across all areas of their lives.
- A wide range of development programmes across all levels of the business.
- ITO approved courses.
- Study assistance programmes with fees and paid study leave for first tertiary qualifications.
- Performance based incentive plans.
- Workplace savings assistance (Kiwisaver) above the statutory minimum requirement .
- Reduced Kiwibank lending and account fees.
- Penal, night rates and allowances for waged employees.
- Discounts with some of NZ’s leading retailers.
- Access to corporate rates in air travel, car hire and accommodation.
- Parental leave payment on return to work.
- Subsidised or fully paid health care options for you and your immediate family with Southern Cross.
- Join Marram Trust and you can take advantage of reduced rate private medical insurance and holiday accommodation for you, your partner and dependents.
- Flexibility in work hours through a range of part-time roles and options to work from home where appropriate.
Your health and wellbeing
- Extensive safety and wellbeing programmes. We have ongoing workplace initiatives designed to improve employee health such as Move @ Work and the 10,000 steps programme.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for personal issues.
- Additional leave for certain roles.
- Service leave.
- Discounted gym membership with Les Mills.